We are really happy to announce that version 1.3 of Avadis NGS is now available. Special thanks to everyone who participated in the Beta program and helped us by providing valuable feedback!
Avadis NGS 1.3 includes several new features and enhancements, which are documented in the release notes. Below is a quick summary of the key features:
* Comprehensive small RNA analysis workflow
* Integrated COBWeb alignment algorithm
* Enhanced SNP Detection and Differential SNP analysis
* Seamless support for benchtop sequencers, like Ion Torrent and MiSeq
* Streamlined import of custom annotations
* Improved performance, better usability, new visualizations, and a lot more…
How to Update
For current users: The upgrade to v1.3 should be seamless. You do NOT need to uninstall your installation to get v1.3. When you launch Avadis NGS, you should see a message giving you the option to update. If not, select the following menu options Help > Update Product > From Strand Server and choose to update your installation. If you are behind a firewall or proxy and cannot access the Update Server, please contact the support team, who will guide you with the update.
For new users: Download the latest installer for your platform and follow the on-screen instructions.